Legal Clerks and Paralegals at Lobb & Plewe support attorneys by conducting legal research and assisting with preparation and organization of legal documents, correspondence and memoranda.
We are currently searching for a candidate who possesses his or her Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited four-year university and a GPA of at least 3.2 to perform, without limitation. No experience is necessary; provided you have a desire, energy and ability to learn quickly with reasonable training. You must be proficient in Word, detail-oriented, reliable, organized and an excellent communicator, both verbally and in writing.
- Forming corporations and handling corporate governance, including preparation of annual meeting minutes;
- Forming limited liability companies;
- Legal research and preparation of legal memoranda;
- Attending meetings with attorneys and taking detailed notes;
- Preparing forms and making necessary filings with the Secretary of State; and
- Preparing initial drafts of estate planning documents, such as trusts and wills.
Our new hire will work in our Murrieta office on a full-time basis. Upon completion of one month of service, such new employee will be eligible for our full benefits package including, without limitation, healthcare and 401k.
If you are interested and have the necessary credentials, please submit your resume and cover letter to [email protected].
Lobb & Plewe, LLC seeks experienced legal receptionist to work out of their Corona office. Must have experience in a law firm, type 45+ wpm, professional appearance, strong interpersonal skills, highly organized and punctual.