Elaine Serrao is a tax and litigation associate in the Murrieta office. She joins Lobb & Plewe with significant experience in Trust and Estate litigation.
Originally from the Inland Empire, Elaine attended the University of California Los Angeles where she received Bachelor of Arts degrees in Political Science and History, cum laude. During college, Elaine served as an AmeriCorps volunteer, spending over 500 hours assisting low-income individuals in family law and landlord/tenant matters.
Elaine earned her Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, from the University of La Verne College of Law, which she attended on a full-merit scholarship and graduated first in her class. She then went on to obtain her Master of Laws (LL.M.) in Taxation from the Boston University School of Law, graduating sixth in her class.
She is a member of the Orange County Bar Association, Riverside County Bar Association, and the State Bar's Trust and Estate Section.
Areas Of Practice
- University of La Verne College of Law, La Verne, California
- Juris Doctor
- Honors: summa cum laude
- Boston University School of Law, Boston, Massachusetts
- LL.M., Master of Laws
- Major: Taxation
- University of California Los Angeles
- B.A., Bachelor of Arts
- Honors: cum laude
- Honors: AmeriCorps volunteer
- Major: Political Science and History
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Orange County Bar Association, Member
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar’s Trust and Estate Section, Member