Mark received his undergraduate degree from the University of Tulsa. Mark received his law degree from Golden Gate University. Following graduation from Golden Gate, Mark went to work as an associate for a large regional law firm. Mark left that law firm in November of 1993 to start what is now Lobb & Plewe, LLP.
Mark has been licensed to practice law in California since 1990. Mark is a founding partner and the Managing Partner of Lobb & Plewe. Mark is licensed to practice law in both state and federal courts in California. Mark is also admitted to the United States Tax Court. Mark is a member of the California and Riverside County Bar Associations.
Mark is the head of the Private Clients Group at Lobb & Plewe, which provides legal services for high-net-worth entrepreneurs, their businesses and their families. Mark serves on several non-profit boards of directors. Mark has published many articles and provided many webinars and continuing education lectures on estate planning, asset protection, taxation and succession planning to professional and CEO groups.
- U.S. District Court Central District of California
- U.S. District Court Northern District of California
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of California
- U.S. Court of Appeals 9th Circuit
- U.S. Tax Court
- Supreme Court of California
- Golden Gate University School of Law, San Francisco, California
- J.D. - 1990
- University of Tulsa
- B.A. - 1987
- Major: Political Science
Professional Associations and Memberships
- Riverside County Bar Association, Member
- State Bar of California, Business Law, Real Property Law and Trusts and Estates, Member